How we can Help

Distribution Sites are now open every Saturday 10:00 am – 12:00 pm


We are Accepting:  Non-perishable Foods | Household items | Personal care / Hygiene items | Baby items | Site supplies

We DO NOT Accept: Expired items | Medications | Clothing | Toys | Books | Home furnishing | Egg cartons | Paper grocery bags

Wilde Lake Interfaith Center

10431 Twin Rivers Rd, Columbia, MD 21044


Make a Contribution


Long Reach Village Center

8775 Cloudleap Ct, Columbia, MD 21045

inside courtyard area across from the laundromat


Make a Contribution


The Barn @ Oakland Mills

5853 Robert Oliver Pl, Columbia, MD 21045


Make a Contribution


Delivery Service  is now available to families in Howard County!

You may re-order food 7 days after receiving your last delivery.  If you re-order before the 7 days, your order will be deleted not fulfilled.

3rd party Resources & Hotlines 


24/7 single point access for behavioral health, crisis and homeless services for individuals and families.

Crisis Hotline
(410) 531-6677

Howard County CAREAPP

AREAPP makes it easy to find and connect with over 2,500 Howard County programs for food, health, housing, transportation, education, employment assistance, and more

More Info from Howard County


Bridges to Housing Stability

Providing a path to self-sufficiency to and an end to homelessness through affordable housing solutions and advocacy.

(410) 312-5760

Need Help Paying Bills

Rental, health, and financial assistance programs in Columbia & Howard County

Rental & Housing

Other Assistance

HC - Suicide Prevention

An evidence-based Suicide Prevention Plan to address the many components of suicide prevention, intervention and postvention.

Crisis Text Line Text HOME to 741741

HC - Discrimination Complaint

If you have been adversely affected in housing, employment, financing, law enforcement, or public accommodations due to discrimination:

Office of Human Rights & Equity (410) 313-6430

HCPD Complaint Form

In lieu of a written complaint, citizens may also call:

Northern District

(410) 313-3200

Southern District

(410) 313-3700

Internal Affairs Division

(410) 313-5800